Kate: Dating a celeb is 'easier'


Kate Hudson reckons dating another celebrity can sometimes be a little easier than going out with someone who's not famous.

"I think it's like with anybody, when you meet somebody who understands what comes with what you do," she told Access Hollywood. "It doesn't mean that the relationship is going to work. But it makes an element of the relationship easier.

"Not to mention, that you know, a lot of co-stars are super cute and that's fun," added Kate, who has dated a few fellow celebrities including Owen Wilson and Lance Armstrong.

However, she has found her own way to cope with the media spotlight on her private life.

"I just go back to my life at home, my family, my son and my friends," she said recently. "It makes everything okay and everything feel balanced."

Kate next stars alongside Dane Cook and Jason Biggs in romantic comedy My Best Friend's Girl.